10 Signs That Your Intuition is at Work
Is your intuition sending you messages? Yes, it is, and the question that is more vital is whether you pay attention to it and trust it. Intuitive wisdom is like a symphony that never stops playing inside. You can learn to notice and employ your intuition for greater success in every area of your life.
In our culture we rely heavily on left-brain intelligence, with its logic and data. And while left-brain guidance is vital, all new ideas and inspirations come from the right half of the brain. Every invention, all creative expressions, and each new business model are birthed in the right, intuitive/creative brain.
Oprah Winfrey said, “I recommend that you always, always consult the intuition before making a decision.”And Stephen Hawking recommends you “Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.”
To tap in to your own intuition more thoroughly, learn to pay attention to the feelings, thoughts, and pictures that come to you out of the blue. Here are ten examples of how your intuition can show itself:
1. Writing is often effortless. It just pours out of you.
2. You get a bad feeling about something and know you should follow your impression, even though it defies logic.
3. As you lock up to leave your house, a thought pops into your head reminding you to bring something you would have forgotten.
4. You smell or taste something for which there is no physical explanation.
5. Words come out of your mouth seemingly from nowhere and make a lot of sense.
6. Someone tells you they are feeling great and you get an image or feeling that they are having a hard time.
7. You go to visit friends and get a strong impression that they have just had a fight.
8. You think about a deceased loved one and you sense his presence, smell his pipe tobacco, or get a thought message from him.
9. You are thinking about investing money in a new business, and you keep getting uncomfortable feelings about it.
10. Your vision of a future event comes true.
To boost your intuition, take time to perceive the moment by moment images, impressions, thoughts, and feelings that come to you. If it is intuition, it is accurate and working with intuition will cause it to grow stronger.
Have fun with this! Intuition can be like a best friend. You can count on it to be there for you when you need it.
About the writer: Shala Kilmer
Shala Kilmer is a Spiritualist Minister with a Master’s Degree in Education. She offers Spiritual Counseling, Psychic Mediumship, Channeling and Past Life Regressions as well as classes on developing your ability to channel and develop your own psychic gifts. 248.258.8287. email@example.com. Shala is availabe to travel to teach intuition classes throught the US, call for rates and arrangements, and shared profit seminars.