Creative Manifesting You
By Abby Lippett
My favorite topic of all is, "The power to manifest your life as you choose." What if I were to tell you that you can manifest you!
Manifest means, To harness the magnetic vibrational power of the Universe of infinite correlating events, and bring what you desire into creation. 'And how to do this?' you might ask...
By utilizing the law of attraction together with creative visualization and heart coherence. The law of attraction is 'like energy attracting like energy'. And according to Rollin McCraty, "Coherence is the state when the heart, mind and emotions are in energetic alignment and cooperation: it is a state that builds resiliency – personal energy is accumulated, not wasted – leaving more energy to manifest intentions and harmonious outcomes."
Wave particle duality: Simply put, we live in a universe made up of pure energy vibration, where the basic units of matter can be either a particle or wave, depending on the observation of the observer.
What this means to you: Reality is malleable, depending on the eyes of the beholder. And that beholder can be you!
Creative ways to manifest you:
· Make a decision and set your intention as to what you want, knowing that it's already yours, and expect to see it with absolute gratitude.
· Practice creative visualization, where you see yourself with what you desire. Then, with all of your senses, feel really good, then step into your vision.
· Create a manifestation board with all that you love; look at it every day, and see how correlating events in your life transpire.
· Make positive affirmation cards, then put them all around where you can see them everywhere, and when you see them, smile!
· Take physical action in the material world towards what you desire, to give your dreams real manifesting power.
Next month we will, "Follow your creative bliss!"
About the writer: Abby Lippit
Abby Lippitt, Is an extremely talented, gifted & intuituve artist with a vibrant, vivacious, “Abvacious”, unique style all her own. Abby has been practicing and studying art & metaphysics since she was a child. Inspired by animation and driven with the desire to express her love of the sadly underrated art medium in all its forms. It is her sincere wish that the rest of the world come to appreciate the sophistication & beauty held within the heart of the animation genre as she does. https://www.abvaciousvibe.com/home-1.html