Dance Meditation Technique
Date(s) - March 26
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Historical Scarab Club
Who knew all I needed was 90 minutes of DanceMT to feel happy again?
Lose 100lbs of emotional weight in 90 minutes at Dance Meditation Technique, the most beautiful and transformative whole being workout on earth.™
Some of the results of practice:
1. More and more free to feel yourself around other people.
2. Less and less controlled by the fear of other people
3. More and more understanding of our own mind
4. An incredible physical workout & meditation
5. Getting the ‘knack’ of accessing the creative state at will through use of the technique.
6. Greater insight into the basic principles of meditation, yoga and the healing arts
7. More and more allowance of your sensuality
8. Greater understanding of panic, anxiety & depression, their causes and their solutions.
9. Moments or more of profound Joyfulness
10. Discovering ways your body can move that you never thought possible.
11. Discovering ways your voice can make sounds that you never thought possible.
5 minute intro.
60 minute dance
25 minute variations meditation &; savasana
camera free zone
Deep, Soulful world music by DJ Baksheesh
Ages 7 and Up.
Children must be accompanied by their parent or legal gaurdian and be capable of remaining focused for up to 90 minutes. I am open to exceptions but please email ahead of time.
WHAT TO BRING 1. yoga mat, 2. blanket, 3. water
Spent last evening in this huge beautiful barn with about 60 other souls for DanceMT creating starlight and amazing energy! The experience was like none other…so magical! Can’t wait to do it again
Michael, I’m currently pursuing a path in yoga through Carrie Collins’ BTribe (Bhakti Yoga Brooklyn, MI) teacher training and attended your DMT this past Saturday night. I wanted to take the time to tell you about my experience and what a beautiful soul you are! I was very iffy about the whole DMT experience; one because I don’t dance and two because I was afraid to let myself be me; to just let go. I always loved to dance as a child but never thought I was good enough the older I got. The night of the DMT, I really felt my inner child break free. the smiles and laughter that I felt take over my body were amazing. You made a comfortable environment for people to move with the music and not care what the heck anyone thought of them. Each song you played made me dance a different style that I didn’t even know I was even capable of doing. Thank you for this great experience and allowing everyone to feel beautiful for the night! Jay!!!