Did you know that over 75% of people in America are overweight? The interesting thing is that we are doing more to lose weight yet we continue to gain. How is that?
It’s because most people focus on eating diet food and cutting back on calories. However, we need to focus on getting rid of the toxic substances and organisms that are wreaking havoc on our body. Weight loss is practically on auto pilot when we make this shift and start focusing on cleansing our body and increasing our metabolism, instead of counting how many calories we are eating. Below is a mixture of cleanses and tips to help you get that beach body before summer!
1. Do Candida Cleanse – If you are overweight then you absolutely have a candida yeast overgrowth. The scary thing is that it is probably throughout your whole body. As long as you have this overgrowth it will be nearly impossible to lose weight and keep it off. You can purchase a candida cleanse kit at your local health store and begin taking it immediately. Your diet will have to change as well. Eat only raw salads and steamed vegetables and avoid starchy vegetables such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, yams, corn and winter squash. When you start this cleanse be aware that you may experience a headache or flu like symptoms due to all the toxins being released. Make sure you drink a lot of water. You can also use a sauna or exercise as a way to sweat them out.
2. Do a Colon Cleanse – Unless you are having two to three bowel movements per day, you are constipated. Cleansing your colon will help to boost your metabolism and you can lose up to ten pounds just by getting rid of the excess toxins that are hanging out in your colon. You can visit your local health food store for recommendations.
3. Rebound – A rebounder is a mini trampoline and a super fun way to exercise. By jumping on the rebounder you will stimulate every single cell in your body. Ten minutes a day is all it takes to increase your metabolism.
4. Drink 8 Glasses of Warm Distilled Water Every Day – Most people think that drinking a lot of water will make them gain weight and be bloated. However, you need a lot of water to flush out the toxins; if you don’t drink enough water the toxins have no way to get out of your body. To up the ante, you can add fresh squeezed lemon to the water to help speed up your weight loss.
5. Eat a Big Breakfast – Skipping breakfast or eating a small breakfast is a major mistake because this is literally the most important meal in your day. After the night, your body starts suffering from a lack of food intake and your metabolism is low. The best way to fix this is to eat a healthy (big) breakfast, causing your metabolism to increase. When your metabolism is active, it will help burn energy and fats.
6. Stop Eating Diet Food – If you’re eating diet food, you should stop immediately. Why? Well, first of all, they are not going to help you lose weight. Second, you must understand what measures the manufacturer is taking in order to make that “regular food” into “diet food”. In order to get the right texture and taste into their product, the manufacturer has to replace ingredients that are not “healthy” with chemicals to make it appear real. These chemicals are definitely not healthy and some sweeteners have been reported to cause cancer (aspartame). Don’t be fooled by the diet industry and “Diet Food” because it is actually going to make you gain more weight and cause health problems.
7. Drink Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple Cider Vinegar is magical. It helps to eliminate fat cells from your body and give you a surge of energy. You can put a couple teaspoons in warm water and drink it before meals.
I hope you decide to do all of the steps above. They truly can help you slim down before summer and feel better than ever!
Praying you achieve your weight loss goals.