The most important thing in life is to have a strong belief in God or Source. Secondly, we must be aware of the world around us. We know that his whole Universe including Jesus, the heavenly angels, saints, and your guides are right there to help you every step of the way.
To get in touch with these powers, God, through the Holy Spirit, helps when we seek the truth. Sometimes we are troubled in our lives and complain and often blame each other. But every time we suffer, there is a lesson to be learned. If we don’t learn the lesson the first time, it will repeat until we get it right. As humans we are all co-creators with God. I believe we are destined to fulfill God’s divine plan for us here on earth. Life is like many small puzzle pieces that fit together to form a big picture.
I am a very spiritual person with a heartfelt commitment to share with everyone that there is a bright side to every negative situation. Looking at life’s experiences through a higher awareness has brought me to levels of understanding that I never knew were possible. This has kept me afloat while sailing through the rough seas of life.
I encourage everyone to stop, look, and listen to the clues in their lives. Also, by keeping a daily journal of each event, these clues will have special meanings.
1) Something good comes from something bad. There are no bad experiences–so when a situation arises that upsets you, concentrate only on a positive reason why it happened.
2) All things happen for a reason.
3) Events fall into place at the right time and place. We must detach ourselves from the outcome we desire. If it doesn’t happen soon, be assured the Universe will bring it about at the right time.
4) There are no such things as coincidences– everything happens in divine order. When we are truly awake, we will see hidden messages from spirit through chance encounters, unusual events, accidents, etc.
5) When we ask or pray for help, answers will come to us through a friend, a book, a radio show, television, etc.
6) We must set an intention each day by stating how we want our day to unfold to bring us happiness and strength to carry out our mission.
Spiritually, we can receive what we ask for quickly by living pure spirit. This allows us into the state of the miraculous where God or Source brings us miracles at the exact time we need them. Also, it is such a comfort to know that we are never given more than we can handle.
It’s important to remember that every physical event has a spiritual cause. The spiritual meaning is the real meaning for everything. We must not let the ego stand in our way even though it tries to control us.
We are now on this earth plane, but many planes of existence are available to us. When we transition from earth, our real home is on another spiritual plane which is determined by our soul’s progression.
Michele Novak Stemmer, Psychic/Medium and Author