‘Tis the season to be jolly… Not so Merry? Feeling a little blue? Well, I’ve got the answer for you…it’s time for some creative color power therapy for you!
Sadly, the holiday season is not so holly jolly. For some, this time can be very stressful too; it brings up such feelings of loneliness and depression, this can be very disheartening.
It sure does bum
Feelings of being alone in a crowded room is unfortunately quite common, even worse when it’s just you.
I know how ‘ya feel because I have been there too, so here’s what ‘ya do…throw a party for you!
Go crazy with the decorations, you’ll know what to do…have fun, it’s all up to you.
Color your room…do not worry if it’s not red; choose a color that says you feel good about what ‘ya do.
Bake a cake, sing a little tune, have fun and be happy, this holiday is for you.
Creative ways to use color to brighten your mood:
· Drape yourself in your favorite hues from head to toe, do not worry what others think of you
· Paint a mural on your wall that says something to you
· Buy yourself a gift and decorate it with a pretty bow, full of luscious colors
· Add some flowers to your room
· Take soothing baths full of pink bubbles
· Light the menorah or if you prefer, the kinara, decorate the tree with a rainbow of color
Next month: Discover yourself through art journaling