Let’s talk about life insurance – it’s never a “fun” conversation to have. But when you sit down with an expert who has your best interests in mind, you may find that life insurance is something you not only need, but truly want, as well — to protect your family, dependents, business and legacy. Why?
1. You never know. Dying suddenly — in an accident, by unexpected illness or even of natural causes — can happen at any time. Life insurance helps your loved ones pay the mortgage, bills, even college costs, after you’re gone. It also provides tax-free cash to pay estate and death duties. Nothing can replace you in their hearts, but planning ahead with life insurance can make things easier for those you leave behind.
2. Death shouldn’t mean debt. Life Insurance can help your dependents cover any financial responsibilities that are left after your death. Debt can be a tremendous burden, on top of the already emotional toll your absence creates in their lives.
3. Take care of business. Life insurance isn’t just for individuals. It can protect a business from financial loss, liabilities or instability in the case of the death of a business owner/partner. Whether providing necessary short-term cash or keeping operations going until things settle, life insurance can be invaluable in maintaining the business you’ve worked so hard to build.
4. It makes financial sense. Life insurance is considered a financial asset, which can help increase your credit and help you get a loan or health insurance. Many policies have cash value, which even in case of bankruptcy cannot be touched by creditors.
5. Give to charity. Life insurance can enable you to leave a lasting gift to a favorite cause or charity that is much larger than you would otherwise set aside for donation.
Peace of mind, plain and simple. No amount of money can ever replace a person. But more than anything, life insurance can help provide protection for the uncertainties in life.
Tammy Brown is the owner of the Tammy Brown Agency located in Canton, MI. Her passion is to educate and protect her clients from the risks of everyday life. Tammy is married to Jon, has 3 daughters: Alysha, Chelsey, Blake, and one Grandson: Colton whom are all the loves of her life. You can reach Tammy directly at (734) 844-9180