Saturday, September 3, 2016
11am – 10pm
The Blue Water Folk Society presents
Multiple stages throughout
Lexington, MI 48450
– The Blue Water Folk Society celebrates the 15th year for Thumbfest, the Blue Water area’s premier acoustic music festival!
– Thumbfest 2016 is our biggest festival yet, with 12 stages and over 60 acts, with amazing music including blues, bluegrass, folk, Cajun, Celtic, New Orleans brass, singer/songwriter, roots, rock, Americana and more.
– Workshops, jam site and open mic.
– Expanded Children’s site features free crafts and face painting, balloons, bones rattling workshop, hula hoop demonstration and a Unicycle Cowboy!
– Excellent food and craft vendors.
– Free shuttle bus service.
– Completely FREE!
– Visit www.thumbfest.org for more details, and find us on Facebook.