It’s a brand new year and it’s the perfect canvas for creating the life you wish to have. Imagine if you will, that you can create your year as you wish it to be by actively participating in its conception. I know what you’re thinking… that’s a bunch of fill in the blank… oooh you’d be surprised to find that this isn’t such a far-fetched concept; in fact, it just may be more truth than fiction.
Due to the study of quantum physics, we now know we live in a participatory universe. The observer effect demonstrates this in physics — the observer effect is the theory that by observing a situation or phenomenon it changes that phenomenon. This means that you actively create your world. That being so, why not create the best experience for yourself? You can!
1. Realize you have an active role in how your life unfolds and take ownership of it.
2. Ask yourself, What is it that I want?
3. Believe in yourself and know that what you want is possible.
4. Once you have an idea of your goal, you then take inventory to see if you have the necessary skills and income to produce the results.
5. If perchance you don’t have the ability, then put aside some of your time and resources to acquire the skills that you need by studying and finding additional support.
6. Map out a plan for your year, featuring achievable small goals that build upon each other to create long-term success.
7. Visualize and feel your success.
8. Take action; there is no time like the present to get started on your path.
9. Most important of all, love what you do and have fun doing it! Be grateful for the sheer joy of going after your dreams, and you shall succeed!
Happy New Year! Namaste, Abby