***Join Alicia Clark-Teper to Journey with Cacao.***
*Every third Friday of the Month at CenterPeace in Farmington*
We will slow down, allow Cacao to work it’s magic, open our hearts and talk about the Astrology and its current cycles. Harnessing the power of Cacao into the journey and integrating the love she provides us.
100% Pure Ceremonial Cacao is a special & sacred plant medicine for the heart that helps us open up, heal gently, invite more creativity, joy and clarity into our lives.
We come together in community, connect with our heart a little bit deeper, and with each other.
Our sacred journey can be more enjoyable and accelerated when surrounded by community. With each cup of cacao, we set an intention, join in circle, connect with each other, learn a bit about the power of cacao, go through a guided mediation and Reiki journey, and come back to a circle sharing of whatever may be opening up for you in that moment.
Due to the nature of making cacao ahead of time, this is a **Pre-Registration** event and we require a commitment by 5:00pm the day of the event!!
**Event starts promptly at 7:00pm so please arrive just a few minutes early to get registered and settled in. Doors open at 6:45pm**
*Registration link at the bottom on description.*
Alicia serves Keith’s Cacao, which is known to be one of the most purest and potent cacaos — made with the utmost integrity. *Here is a link to read about the amazing benefits of cacao:* [keithscacao.com](https://www.keithscacao.com/pages/the-power-of-cacao)
*****Please see important ceremony info below*****
* No caffeine intake for 6 hours before (and after) as it can be overstimulating
* No dairy products on the day of the ceremony, as they counteract the benefits of cacao and can cause stomach aches
* Fast 2-3 hours prior to ceremony for an optimal experience. Listen to your body. For low blood sugar eat whole foods or bring a snack. Cacao itself is quite filling.
*****Please message Alicia private if you have any of the following*****
* if you are on any MAOI-based or SSRI-based anti-depressants
* if you have any heart conditions
* If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
**What to bring to ceremony:**
* Begin an intention!
* Journal & pen
* For the altar: bring a scared object (*you will take it back with you*) or an offering (*ex: flower, fruit, leaves, or feathers*)
* Water bottle
* Wear comfy clothing
* Snack, if you’d like
* Bring blankets/pillow for the drum journey if you would like to lay down and get comfortable
There will also be Keith’s Cacao for sale for $50, same as on the website but you save on shipping fees.
**I look forward to co-creating magic with you!**
To answer questions please DM **Alicia Clark-Teper** of [Sacred Lotus](https://www.facebook.com/sacredlotusexperience)
Experience or email to **email@example.com**
**We look forward to sharing this evening with you!**
Go to [centerpeacehealing.com](https://www.centerpeacehealing.com/event-details/monthly-cacao-journey-with-sacred-lotus-2023-08-18-19-00) to register.