Home » Posts tagged with » brain

Unlocking the Barriers to Human Potential

Scientists tell us that we use only 10% of our brain capacity.  They also know that humanity is only using 10% of its DNA.  Psychologists tell us that we are only 10% conscious.  Most people are not aware of the other 90% of their thoughts.  They are buried in our subconscious yet they affect everything […]

About the writer: Dave Krajovic

David Krajovic MBA, CPA, CMT David and his wife Pat are dynamic and engaging partners to anyone who desires to restore personal power, find inner peace and live an Inspired Life. They founded the award-winning BodyWorks Healing Center in Plymouth, MI, the Global Breath Institute and are the co-creators of Ascension Breathwork. They have created a revolutionary body of work combining contemporary and ancient teachings to help you ascend above limitation and access the human potential. Their Inspired Life Mastery programs gently yet powerfully disintegrate obstructions to happiness, good health, peace, prosperity and spirituality. 734-416-5200 or ascensionbreathing.com