**It’s about time we had a Mommy and Me Sound Bath.**
*Wouldn’t you like a quick reset for you and your love?*
**This class is inclusive to everyone and all children of all ages.**
Daddy, Mommy, or Caretaker, Papaw, Yaya, Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle, and whomever wants a deep moment to unwind and take some space to just be! If you don’t like to meditate and you are looking for a quick and easy way to achieve a deep state of relaxation and interconnectedness this is for you.
*No experience necessary. You do not even need to do anything. Just come and experience.*
During a sound bath meditation, we effortlessly align ourselves into a state of quantum coherence where all aspects of our selves (mind, body and spirit) are in resonance with each other.
The vibrations from healing instruments like crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, chimes, and indigenous instruments shift our brainwave states to those associated with sleep, recovery, healing, and deep relaxation. 20 minutes in a theta state from a sound bath can be as impactful as a 2 hour nap! As a result afterwards you may feel refreshed, well-rested, and balanced. Sound healing is gentle and safe for babies and can help relieve pain, promote sleep and even soothe colicky babies. Many people report great relief from stress and anxiety, which allows the body’s self-healing mechanism to operate effortlessly. This brings a calmness of mind which allows us unfiltered access to our own inner guidance.
* A sound bath using chakra tuned singing bowls will create a resonant environment for your energy centers & body to come back to its natural frequency. All you have to do is, relax. My loving intention will set you up for a beautiful homecoming or a remembrance of who you truly are. Many have felt Feelings of bliss, rejuvenation, creativity, inspiration, joy & more.
* Please bring blankets & a pillow for max comfort. Bring whatever you think will help your children settle in. A security blanket or favorite stuffed animal would be perfect & encouraged. Please bring drinking water & a tea cup.
* Although a Sound Bath is best enjoyed in a laying down position, The Studio has an abundance of bolsters and a back wall for breast feeding mothers who need back support while sitting up.
* This will be a judgement free zone. A safe container where Mommies are encouraged to release their inhibitions, relax & receive.
* Father’s, Aunt’s, Nanny’s & anyone else taking care of infants & children are welcome.
To sign up, please visit [centerpeacehealing.com](https://www.centerpeacehealing.com/event-details/mama-me-soundbath-play-and-stretch-2023-08-25-10-00)