A Life-Transforming Weekend with Sadhguru
Coming Oct. 12-14
Inner Engineering is not just a class. It is a combination of methods and technologies gleaned from the ancient science of yoga. Yoga is largely misunderstood in the western world as a physical exercise, but yoga at its essence, is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing — from body, mind, and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us. Inner Engineering is the very core of this science, offered in a way that makes it accessible to everyone, regardless of age or physical agility. It includes a 21-minute meditative practice called Shambhavi Mahamudra, a simple but deeply impactful process that requires no previous experience.
What will you get from This? Whatever you are already doing, you’ll do it better, more efficiently, and with greater ease. Life can become a richer experience, filled with joy and a sense of peace. Many people express after taking the class a sense that a burden has been lifted, one they didn’t know was there until it was gone. You can experience relief from chronic ailments like asthma, diabetes, and heart disease. You may find yourself floating through your day, sleeping less, having deeper connections with the people around you, and being joyful without any effort. But more than that, Inner Engineering puts you in touch with the very core of who you are in a way that is not only profound, but transformative.
How does it work?
Most solutions offered to the problems we face are an effort to change the external situations. When we are experiencing stress, changing the outside can only remedy the problem for a short time until the next situation comes and we experience the stress again. By looking at the very fundamentals of life, the Inner Engineering program takes you step by step on a journey of self-discovery. It is based on the understanding that we experience life within ourselves, that every thought, every emotion, every joy and misery is happening only within us. By developing this awareness, looking inward at the way we experience our lives, we can transform the way we think, feel and live day to day.
The program include
• Engaging discourses – Exploring the nature of the mind and practical wisdom to manage life situations
• Guided meditations
• Asanas – Simple yoga postures
• Transmission of Shambhavi Mahamudra – A powerful and purifying energy technique that incorporates the breath. It is a method of bringing your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in complete harmony, establishing a chemistry of blissfulness.
• Improved mental clarity, sleep quality, and increased energy levels
• Ability to handle stressful situations effortlessly
• Deepening of interpersonal relationships, thus cultivating a greater sense of connectivity at home, work and in the community
• Relief from chronic diseases, such as diabetes, migraines, asthma, hypertension, allergies, anxiety and depression
• Greater peace & joy in everyday life