Fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, meat and fish… This is what we should all be eating. It’s as simple as that. And it’s easy enough when you get a reprieve with my 80/20 rule. For those who haven’t heard me say this yet: Eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time, eat whatever you choose. Knowing that you can eat whatever you want 20% of the time usually helps people stay on track. Another benefit is that many people start losing their taste for the non-foods they used to consume, which makes eating healthy easier. A win-win situation, no matter how you slice the pizza - I mean, no matter how you look at it!