by Laura Moody
Have you ever walked into a room after two people were arguing? Do you remember a feeling of sadness, anger, or thickness in the air?
Or the feeling at a wedding when two people share vows? A sense of joy and happiness almost comes into your skin.
One definition of energy is a variety of forms, such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, and thermal, that can be transformed from one state to another. If it is true that energy can be transformed from one state to another, how can it affect us? From time to time, we have all met a negative person that seems to suck us dry, and occasionally we encounter a “beacon of light” when someone seems to glow with positivity and sunshine. So I don’t know about you, but my goal is to be the” beacon of light” to others. Sometimes I am, but most times I am not. I tend to let circumstances affect me. I have not mastered the art of indifference to the energies around me.
I have found several things I can do that can create higher energy in my little bubble.
Take time for myself. Self-care and self-love are extremely important to create positive energy in our lives. That means getting enough rest, eating healthier, more natural foods, and having fun.
- Creating a stable balance.
- Meditate. Clearing the clutter of my mind. Releasing worry about the future or things I can not control. I can not control all the world’s problems or even mine, but I can control how I feel about them.
- Clearing physical space. If energy can be transformed from one thing to another, how does this affect our living situation and environment? Get rid of items that no longer serve you and donate or pitch. As we live in a clearer space with less clutter, we feel less clutter.
Surround myself with positive, upbeat people. Positivity is energy, and it can transmute to us.
- Many studies have been done about positive and negative emotions and how they affect us.
- Enlighten the mind. I try to read and listen to talks that uplift me and do not create fear or negative energy. Look to expand with information to create joy and happiness.
At the Rock Your World Crystal Store in Laurel Park Place Mall in Livonia, we offer a variety of classes that can assist you in creating better energy in your life. These classes are inexpensive and worth looking at; our schedule for June is as follows:
June 2nd – 2 pm – 3:30 pm Crystal Jewelry Wrapping Class $30
June 5th – 12 pm – 5 pm Beginners Tarot $99 including deck
June 11th – 11 am – 12:30 pm Crystal Jewelry Wrapping Class $30
June 12th – 12pm – 5pm Reiki Level 1 Certification & Attunement $150
June 22nd – 7 pm – 8:30 pm Manifesting for Beginners $20
June 30th – 7 pm – 8:30 pm Meditation to meet your guides $15
We hope you will come to visit us in our store this June. We have over 7200 square feet of crystals and metaphysical items. In the meantime, keep your energy high and stay positive!
Rock Your World Crystal Store is located in Laurel Park Place Mall @ 37700 6 Mile, Livonia, Michigan 48152 (Mall Center – Across from Eddie Bauer) 313-412-7690